Reggaeton SUBbass in Reason ??

betisimo

Hi friends...
Im getting crazy trying to do subbass sound, i have Reason 2.5, Motif ES rack, Triton rack... can any one help me to do a subbass sound the Reggaeton music have ??

i appreciate...

I see nobody has replied to this thread. Well I'm no sure what kinda sub bass you are talking about but I'll give it a shot.

If you are using reason, make a subtractor and set the oci 1 to a sine wave. (it's the s shape)

Now lower the octave from 4 to 2.

Bring up the release a bit. And that should do it.

This will be pretty subbassy sounding.

Is that what you wanted?

Thanks !! Frost-RAVEN.
Positive, that's the sound !! Great !!!

last question, how you mix that sound ?
EQ ?? Compressor ??

Do i have to connect a Subwoofer to mix a song with Sub-Bass ?

Thanks again.

is the malstrom in 2.5? If so, open one up, 1 osc, set to sine, knock it down a few octaves, route it to the filter, then set the filter to comb (cant remember if its + or -), bump up the resonance to about 3/4 and lower the filter cutoff to about 1/8 from bottom, tweek the filter cut off round there, should get a bass that nearly shakes your house down.

thanks...ive been tryin 2 get that sound for the longest...good lookin out..uno

Just open the subtractor in reason and click the browse patch icon in subtractor and click on the bass folder in the subtractor section in the reason factory soundbank and scroll down to sub bass 1 and sub bass 2 these are in alphabetical order so you should have no problem finding it these kinds of basses are great for southern or the new Jim Jones sound if you need any help email me at mkpier20@aim.com I check me email everyday.

Back