reason

Tick................. Tick...................... Tick............ Tick...........Tick.........Tick......Tick.....Tick...Tick....Tick...Tick-Tick-Tick

tiktiktiktiktiktikttttt hahaha
In terms of drum patterns tho', how cool was "distant voices"?! That drum pattern kicked a**. That tune gives me Reaon to Sequence! (trying to loosely stay on topic hehe).
Would be good to hear one of your one minute Willy Wonka Gobsmacka tunes one day Nytestryke.

Yeah sure, I'll fire one your way. Keep in mind these are like total 'pre-production' B.S. and weren't made to sound anywhere near a final edit in any way!
icon10.gif

------------
Distant Voices? Like Sasha & Digweed? I've heard the 'angel' edit. I like it... Good dance beat crossed with A good D&B line!

I want to figure out how to get that damn "trance-gate" like effect in Reason! I wonder if I can use a "sequencer-controlled, Limit/Gate/Compressor" as an auxilary send effect or something?

If I can'f figure it out I'll sponteniously combust...
------------
See Post: http://www.onlinedj.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=3511
------------

Mabey a frequency trigger... Dunno... I know that lots of good coffee is required. :D

yeah send me a trackola!! but.. make it under 1.4meg soz i can go to an internet cafe to drop it onto floppy 2 bring back home. My girlfriend's computer's settings dont let me access my email at yahoo, and i can't fix it. If you send one now, i will go and check my email in an hour as i gotta take the standard poodle to the vet. fascinating stuff eh hehe
Do try and send it, would be cool to hear. Will po5t comment and not pass judgement...

Yeah, we kinda went a little 'off' there Mano!
icon10.gif

I need your email addy i-clan! The board mail links are disabled!

---Back on topic---
Uh, what were we talking about anyways.....? Oh yeah, Reason... We covered the sampler, and we covered ReWire... Is there anything left? Anyone else got any 'ReasonAble' questions? ;) (pun intended)

lol... yeah Mano, a little.
But thanks. I got it now. Wow, i never thought that post would lead to a thread this long! hahaha

Back