really need some help

Hey everybody :)
Just made my acount here to get next level of everything in my music.
Most of time i using headphones,on speakers it's sound's a lot different,wwhy?
non of track's are finished yet.
It's not a long time since i starded up all this,so i need some help to undesrstand how the song is gona be built up and down either.:victory:

i will put link to my song's so some of u can criticize it.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

aii,but i can't post link's yet

Last edited:
the speaker/heardphone difference is because they are different speakers actually. however, the better speakers/headphones you get, the better they give you the "real" sound you are actually producing.

Hey everybody :)
Just made my acount here to get next level of everything in my music.
Most of time i using headphones,on speakers it's sound's a lot different,wwhy?
non of track's are finished yet.
It's not a long time since i starded up all this,so i need some help to undesrstand how the song is gona be built up and down either.:victory:

i will put link to my song's so some of u can criticize it.

aii,but i can't post link's yet

Speakers and headphones are not capable of reproducing the same range of audio frequencies.

Headphones are generally capable from 100Hz to 8000Hz, whereas speakers can cope from about 50Hz to 16000Hz, i.e. another octave up or down than what you can get on headphones.

Then there is the flatness of the response of the two media: headphones tend to have a bump around 1kHz, speakers can have several bumps depending on the crossover characteristics and the resonant frequency of each driver in the cabinet. Some headphones go further and use some acoustics tricks to give you a faux bass boost forcing you to adjust your bass eq even more.

End result, you end up eqing to reject the bumps and dips in the target listening media instead of eqing the sounds for best effect in a mix

re links, use the poorman's link

sitename dot domain-type/file-path/filename dot extension

we can do the rest

Last edited:
Back