REAL Composers pt. 2

PlanetHitzProduction said:
LOL...

ii-iV-Vi-I's aren't anything special.

iii-Vi-ii-V-I's etc

This sounds like an ego stroking thread though.

You can get real techincal with it and still suck

Sure does. Sounds like he just started reading a music theory book and is looking for some help!!!!! Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. You ain't foolin' anybody. Be honest an sincere and people will help you. All that I-IV-V... That's a chord progression. I know that and I can't read a lick of music. And I don't use samples. And my ish sounds pretty good for how a put it down. So believe me, you are not ready for the real techincal talk my man. Trust me your just not. Continue to learn the basics and it'll come. then you can bust it up with the big boys. You can't even bust it up with me yet.

Don't mean to sound harsh but your question/comment (whatever) has arrogance written all over it and you'll get nowhere like that.

One Luv,
MastaMnd
www.myspace.com/mastamndbeats

Last edited:
damn, but yea.. I started playin piano when i was 9, 19 now.. but it DEF. helps a lot. at first I stuck to my own compositions, because I used to HAAATTEE sampling- thought it took no skill, of course.. i was dead wrong.. lol

I still don't sample that much, only because nowadays I just get more satisfaction composing everything instead. And to be honest, I don't go by any music theory, to me there's no wrongs or rights, I just do whatever I think will get the job done

Back