Question on Neyo Sexy love bridge

Dr. G

No I'm not looking for the chords of the songs, i already have them, i was transposing it from guitar tab to piano using my ear and in the bridge the melody is very hard to hear so i wonder if someone could help me:

e|------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-4--4--4--4--4-----5--5--5--5--5----2--2--2--2--2--2-----4--3-----|
G|--3--3--3--3--3-3---6--6--6--6--6-6--1--1--1--1--1--1-1--3--3-----|
D|---6--6--6--6--6-----8--8--8--8--8----4--4--4--4--4--4---6--------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------|

That's the tab, the melody goes like this i think:

Eb Bb Ab
Eb Bb Ab
Eb Bb Ab
Eb Bb Ab
Eb Bb Ab Bb

F Db Bb
F Db Bb
F Db Bb
F Db Bb
F Db Bb Db

Db Ab Gb
Db Ab Gb
Db Ab Gb
Db Ab Gb
Db Ab Gb
Db Ab Gb Ab

Absus2
Bb-D (simultaneous)

I'm not certain about he middle part and the rhythm of the last 2 chords.

And i'm confused with the notes of the bridge, some notes seem to be out of the scale but do seem to sound right?

The key of the song is C Melodic Minor Descending.

**UPDATE**

I now have the correct notes but I don't know exactly where to place them can anyone help me?

These are the correct tabs that were just sent to me:

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ab-------|
B|-Eb--Eb--Eb--Eb--Eb----------F---F---F---F---F-------Db--Db--Db--Db--Db------Eb---Eb------Eb----Eb--F|
G---Bb--Bb--Bb--Bb--Bb--Bb---C---C---C--C---C--C---Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab-Ab---Bb--Bb--Bb------------|
D|----Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab-------Bb--Bb--Bb-Bb-Bb-----Gb--Gb---Gb--Gb---Gb-----Ab--Ab----------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-Eb--Eb--Eb--Eb--Eb----------F---F---F---F---F-------Db--Db--Db--Db--Db-- ----Eb---Eb------Eb---D--------|
G---Bb--Bb--Bb--Bb--Bb--Bb---C---C---C--C---C--C---Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab-Ab---Bb--Bb--Bb-----Bb-------|
D|----Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab--Ab-------Bb--Bb--Bb-Bb-Bb-----Gb--Gb---Gb--Gb---Gb-----Ab---Ab-------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Last edited:
Back