PSP Vingtage VST Drums Snares Bass Design

Alska

Alska
Hello, I"m a new Ableton user learning as much as I can to get to where I want to be. I have a quick question, well perhaps not quick but yeah haha ^^

I was wondering if anyone knew what PSP vintage warmer is, what it does and how its used on drums and snares in songs. At First I thought it was a VST similar to sylenth, or massive, but when I realized that the snare and drum was coming from something else. I started to wonder what the VST was. Is it used to make the drums and snares sound clearer ? Sorry for the questions. My reason for asking is because I"ve been working really hard to obtain my favorite J-Pop/Electro musician, Livetune, sounds that he has in his song. His Bass, Drums, And Snare to be more precises. Although it's difficult for me I kid you not :c lol. With the help of others on this website I"ve been set on the right path, and it motivated me to try harder, but life situations got in the way, and now I have 10 free days til I become busy again to work on these sounds. I watched a remake of one of his songs in the following link: Bass: 4:54 Drum: 00:16 Snare: 00:24 in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szanm4Gq2oA

I have most of the VST's this video has except PSP Vintage and Kontakt. I have Massive and Sylenth, and a few others. All help, tips, shares are greatly appreicated so much. :) Thank you for your time! ありがとうございます!-bows-

Back