Professional producers

Enndee said:
Dude no one is a professional producer. someone could easily be better than somone who is famous (which happens all the time, especially nowadays) and not be a unprofessional producer. Just because u can sell a beat dosen't mean ****. No one can perfect the art of music, its just something that comes from the mind. So since someone is making money for thei works your telling me that they are 'professionally creative?' Thats just not possible to be a pro at that. Every producer has a wack beat, a wack song, etc. etc. No one is perfect at what they do, no matter how good they are.

Like I previously stated, you can get sued for using a kick that someone else has used. Therefore using break beats you can get sued. you have to layer and other do other things if your going to take from break beats. Unless you can just clear a breakbeat which most times is very hard to do since so many people have them... Especially if the artist is big.

You need to refer to a dictionary my friend and look up the word professional. Professional and perfect are not one in the same.

It really depends who they are. the best producers will use every sound at their disposal to make a track. wat sets them from the rest is how an in which way they tweak and bring the sounds together.

Silas
Envoy!!!

a producers true definition is to find the right sound for the artist he is working with. he does not have to be a virtuoso at anything but what sounds good. the same tools we use are used by all. many of you i know have heard about timbaland sometimes getting his beat ideas elsewhere. so what. it's not where he got them from it's what he did with them.

Back