problem with reason

J_Walk_ent

when i export a patch and import it into a new song it doesnt have its settings. it has all the instruments attached but their settings arent saved. is there anyway i can export the sttings with the patch?

i tried with the combinator and redrums. the sound eports fine but the settings are back to there default so maby theres a way to export the settings along with the instrument?

J_Walk_ent said:
i tried with the combinator and redrums. the sound eports fine but the settings are back to there default so maby theres a way to export the settings along with the instrument?

Hmm. I know i never exported patches. you can save a patch in any rack unit and reopen later. in redrum you can save a custom kit you made. try not exporting the patch but save it and reopen it or copy devise from a previous project and paste in a new one. ie. copy the custom combi and paste in your new phat beat project.

You need to right click the rack unit and select copy, or select it and in the edit menu copy devise :)

Last edited:
Are you exporting an actual sequence that you made with said patch? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do..

actually when i saved the song and closed the program then the patches were back to normal when i came back. even the patches that were apart of reason. never mind tho i unistalled reason because it took 1000 mb of space and i already had fruityloops which is alot smaller. and im use to using it.

Back