Problem making drums and 808 match melody

Jorjo

i benn producing for about 6 months now and im having this stressing problems that every time i finally make a good melody i cant match the drums.. the 808 specially can anyone help?? iyall wanna listen to the type of beats i make to help just serch up jorjo beatz on youtube
i appreciate it

im not talking about putting the 808 on the right note, i know that, but make the 808 match the rythm of the beat

ah, idk thats up to you. lol do ya wanna follow the kick drum? Do you wanna make it off beat on the 2 and 4? bass is usually the backbone and follows the kick drum but you can get creative and make something new and unique, ...that's entirely up to you

Didn't really hear any problems with the 808s in your beats. Some of them had some off-key issues, but none with the rhythm...

i benn producing for about 6 months now and im having this stressing problems that every time i finally make a good melody i cant match the drums.. the 808 specially can anyone help?? iyall wanna listen to the type of beats i make to help just serch up jorjo beatz on youtube
i appreciate it

The best thing to is post a link to what you're trying to do vs what you're already doing.

something i do, is i like to play the bass tones in a higher octave if i'm having trouble, that way it's easier to find the right scale to play in.

Back