preset or sound for this piano/bass

solleks19

skip to 1:00 /watch?v=e8cx_SB-8lI

somebody please tell me how to make this bass or where to get this preset / same thing for piano if u tell me please i will love you for existance

Last edited:
Sounds like a sawtooth pluck played as a bass.

I think it might be just a single sawtooth oscillator, then you need to adjust the envelopes on the volume and lowpass filter cutoff to make it percussive.

If you don't understand how envelopes work I would recommend looking up a tutorial on youtube for them.

Sounds like a sawtooth pluck played as a bass.

I think it might be just a single sawtooth oscillator, then you need to adjust the envelopes on the volume and lowpass filter cutoff to make it percussive.

If you don't understand how envelopes work I would recommend looking up a tutorial on youtube for them.

thank you m8 im really shitty at following instructions if u use fl studio could u please try to create it for me? with effects etc or a tutorial im trying so hard this is a sound iv been looking for existance

hey made my own sound but i can seem to make it bass plucky enough all i hear is a hard saw and im on sawtooth setting 3xosc

hey made my own sound but i can seem to make it bass plucky enough all i hear is a hard saw and im on sawtooth setting 3xosc

That's what the other two tutorials are for. Like I said in the first post, you need to use the filter envelope.

Edit: just realised it's actually a square wave lol. But it's not hard to change it if you make it using a saw. Sorry for messing up :s

Using the pitch envelope to make it start at a very slightly higher pitch at the beginning helps with the percussiveness too.

Last edited:
Back