Poise VSTi - Having trouble with key triggering

ksnap

So I finally got my hands on Poise yesterday, great VST.. What I'm trying to do is map my PC keyboard (qwerty) to the pads but it doesn't seem to pick up the keyboard as a midi controller like everything else in FL studio.

I know the easiest thing to do would be just using a pad controller but I really want it on my PC keyboard, does anyone know a way to do it?

The guy who makes Hubi's MIDI Loopback I think makes a QWERTY keyboard utility. If not his site, try the SAVIhost site for something similar. A QWERTY keyboard is not usually considered to be a MIDI device, so there is no blame for Poise or any other VST for not working. FL Studio may have the feature, but that is somewhat rare.

Oh really I was always under the impression the PC keyboard doubled as a MIDI controller under FL studio, no wonder I was confused haha. Okay cool I'll check it out, thanks for the reply!

it works shaun just set your root note to c6 in the channel settings then you can play the pads. only thing though is your using the bottom row of keys

Back