Piano chord vst

S

SCWbeats

I was wondering is there a vst that will write the chords you want in a sequencer or something along them lines?
Im currently learning the piano but just to help me make beats now i reckon this would be good?
Either i've just came up with a new vst or im years behind, can anybody tell me if there is or isnt one?

Seriously?!?!

just get a piano vst, cubase might even have one... then play some chords on a midi keyboard... or even draw them into the sequencer... which is ridiculous enough. This is why I get criticized for not being a real musician, because there is plugins that make your music for you, like a piano chord vst....

cmon, learn some piano chords and get a midi keyboard, it's really not very hard, I learned it from making one track, with no previous piano experience... make the financial and intellectual investment for your own sake, it shouldn't take you years just to play a few chords... maybe years to play some crazy classical stuff... if all else fails, record a midi clip and just hit the chords, then move em around or copy and paste them so that you don't actually have to play the keyboard in real time

Last edited:
Back