Omnisphere 2

ryanvoltage

don't get me wrong it's a good vst but mostly all the sounds i go through are some crazy ass electro loud, weird sounds that i see nobody making melodies off of of. Since omnipshere is a huge vst what genres or types of categories would you reccomend I look in to get mostly sounds for hip hop, trap, ect.

Only had the first one before, but there's a category list I remember a category list being in the menu of the blue interface for all of that.
The second one seems to let users be able to load their own audio into it now, which is pretty impressive.

But something as huge[I remember how big the first one is] you shouldn't run out of sounds anytime soon.

don't get me wrong it's a good vst but mostly all the sounds i go through are some crazy ass electro loud, weird sounds that i see nobody making melodies off of of. Since omnipshere is a huge vst what genres or types of categories would you reccomend I look in to get mostly sounds for hip hop, trap, ect.

There's a few good sub basses and other BPM stuff that can be used for modern trap styles like some of the synced lasers. You'll find them in the new EDM section.

Back