New Video: Westcoast Beat in Reason 3.0

Beat is very good quality but the video doesn't really show much. It would be cool if we could see how u are getting your sounds so nice. U guys using the malestrom or subtractor on that track or just sampled sounds?

Listened to the myspace, I'm real impressed with u're vid track and the NH to BK song, lyrics and the beat.

Very pro,

edit: can I buy that album on LB's site?

edit 2: holy cow this stuff is amazing. Beats are nutz, lyrics are like... I dont' know incredibly, great flow, actually saying something! Wow u need to be signed

Last edited:
fatdogs12 said:
Beat is very good quality but the video doesn't really show much. It would be cool if we could see how u are getting your sounds so nice. U guys using the malestrom or subtractor on that track or just sampled sounds?

Listened to the myspace, I'm real impressed with u're vid track and the NH to BK song, lyrics and the beat.

Very pro,

edit: can I buy that album on LB's site?

no doubt. I should have a full video up by tommorow or tuesday that'll show how the entire beat was composed. All the sounds aside from the drums we're straight Reason sounds. Mostly just the NN-XT & The Subtractor.

As far as the album it'll be available next friday, on the myspace site and a few retail stores. If you want, you can send your email address to imperfektmusic@gmail.com to be notified on when th album is available.

good look

That's a nice track, i wouldn't really say it had a west coast flavor, but it was nice

very nice beat - major props man

mad inspiring to a Reason user like myself. I love seeing how other peeps make music like that

stay up

Lbbeats said:
no doubt, thnx homie

fa sho man, if you making typical souther cali west coast, the track gotta have that straight c walk and skate feel

Nor Cal, come with either the hyphy/thizz beats, or bay classic mob music:cheers:

damn that nigga didnt even lose his cig he gets extra points for that lol. Cigs kill tho gotta stop that its the best thing I ever did

Xabiton said:
damn that nigga didnt even lose his cig he gets extra points for that lol. Cigs kill tho gotta stop that its the best thing I ever did

yea im definently looking into quitting, and making more beats than i ever have before

Very good quality sound and impressive production, i liked your music on myspace, i also agree that you should be signed.

deep'n'dark said:
Very good quality sound and impressive production, i liked your music on myspace, i also agree that you should be signed.

no doubt.
best believe im working on getting myself signed this year

up up and away

orjanbeats said:
Good shlt

thnx fam

Last edited:
Peeped that beatmaking video and your myspace tracks. Just so you know...you're damn good at this ****...BUT I'M JUST SAYIN...lol.

Back