Need help with a beat

T

The#1beatmaker

I'm trying to make a sad(deep think many men by 50 cent)beat with magix music maker 12 but dont know how or if i even can if i cant with magix music maker 12 can i with acid pro from sony and if i can with magix or acid pro how do i which instruments or sounds do i use? Also where could i download free sad beats from?

damn, i only understand like half of your message. Anyway, i don't have any experience with the programs you mentioned, but instruments that go well in sad beats are piano, strings, violin is always good, maybe even some horns for in the chorus or so.

ummm.... does anyone use spell check here? Anyway... minor chords are usually associated with sad songs... perhaps look up some popular minor chord progressions and you should be good.
(btw... just highlight and press ctr-c, then open up any word processor, and press ctr-v, then [in MS Word] press F7...)
please...

one....

Anyone know a good site i can download free beats..especially ones mentioned above like piano strings violin?

I dont want completed beats but just beat starters like just a single violin playing so i can make my own beats

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, it sounds like u've got a lot to learn. well, when it comes to sad songs, tryin using the Natural minor scale. but it seems like ur completely new to beatmaking period. i'd say goto youtube and search "beat making tutorial". some software i'd recommend for u is FL Studio or Cubase. and try to get urself a midi controller or keyboard w/ usb midi capabilities. it'll make things easier for u.

^ and after that change ur name.. the # 1 beatmaker should already know all this...

Back