Need a dirty south hit like racks, no hands, john, hustle, etc.

MafiosoWG

Need some new tips for July 2011.

I got all the sounds. korg m1, fl studio brass, komplete, and some other crazy vsts, arpegiator, johnny juliano and supo drumkits .

what do i have to do to make the next big south HIT/banger?

i need some WAKAWAKAFLOCKAFLOCKA FLAME type shit

ps. if youre worried about trading secrets pm me. we can work something out.

Last edited:
most vintage drum machine collection will have what your looking for

try samples.kb6. de/downloads.php cant add links so remove the space

Seen this so many times before. OP buys a computer, midi controller and audio interface. OP downloads every instrument on the torrent site. OP has nfi how to use any of it. OP gives up. FP lives happily ever after.

EDIT: Not to be too much of an ahole what you need is time and energy. YouTube tutorials if you don't want to read manuals or learn how to play keyboard.

Last edited:
Seen this so many times before. OP buys a computer, midi controller and audio interface. OP downloads every instrument on the torrent site. OP has nfi how to use any of it. OP gives up. FP lives happily ever after.

EDIT: Not to be too much of an ahole what you need is time and energy. YouTube tutorials if you don't want to read manuals or learn how to play keyboard.

Best answer ever...LMAO...deanlofts for FP Pres

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

OP are you looking for something like this? You should just be original brah....

Last edited by a moderator:
future producers is officially turnt down. a nigga cant throw some shit out there for some help. instead some big idiot's gonna come out and say just go on youtube, and some troll;s gonna dickride him.

you dont know me bro. i could be somebody that could actually help you. next time remember, dont be a dick to the next person.

If you got all the sounds & drums you need then you good. Cain't nobody tell you how to make a hit. You gotta learn how to do it yourself. If you tryna make some Flocka soundin shit, listen to some of his beats and figure out what makes it his style of beat. Then try to imitate it. Once you get that down, try to come up with your own sound.

N this site been like this nigga. These niggas not real. It's full of uh buncha ******* tryna make it seem like they opinion really matter.

@ MafiosoWG.......well IDK how you can help me since I am a studio engineer, not an artist, but that is besides the point.

We were just giving you a bad time man thats all! No need to be all like that. But like karledwards said, our opinions don't really matter, but when you mention Johnny Juliano, SuperstarO and FAME in the same POST, I think you can expect this types of answers.

Anyway, I was just trying to show you that its not all about the kits that you have. That brass I used is a stock FL sound.

WARBEATS is good suggest....you might want to check out things over there.

even if you make a dope beat, you still have to get it placed. i know tons of producers who have fiyah sitting on their laptops that won't see the light of day because the people who place music won't hear them.

you need to work on thing at a time. learn how to make beats first, then start worrying about a hit.

even if you make a dope beat, you still have to get it placed. i know tons of producers who have fiyah sitting on their laptops that won't see the light of day because the people who place music won't hear them.

you need to work on thing at a time. learn how to make beats first, then start worrying about a hit.

It's true. Most of these niggas comin at the game all wrong. They wanna make uh hit & make this money, but don't wanna learn and put in the work. And about those producers who will never see the light of day, keep shoppin yr shit. There's no such thing as an overnight success.

i don't know why i'm bothering to tell you because you're clearly the kind of person who doesn't want to put work in, is doing music for the wrong reasons and as soon as you realise you can't make hits will buy a camera and start trying to do his own media company or some other shit like that.

but lemme tell you, where south music is right now, theres A LOT of room for improvement. i dont talk down on any genre, but Trap beats are easy as HELL to get a basis for. ive never seen anything like it, never before have i witnessed an entire subgenre of music based on two alternating notes and some sounds that every producer uses.

look at cats like Johnny Juliano, fair enough he makes trap music (sometimes), but hes got that edge where hes actually musical, so it gives his trap beats that little bit more they need to stand out.

all i'm saying is, you're trying too hard. basically. pull it back and just think.

man,,, i didnt mean to go off like that, but it got me heated how yall are talkin to me like you know me, know what i got, and who i know.

I'm not lazy, I'm just into moving fast since I'm not blessed with time at the moment.

Lemme update this thread-----

I WOULD be more than happy to pay someone (maybe a couple people for different perspectives) for a couple hours a week, to teach me all about production.

Maybe a few skype sessions..... let me know!

Thanks.

yall fags need to stop hating on trap shit...***** ITS HEAR TO STAY..**** YALLL..im tired of hearing yall niggas AND WHITEFOLKS talking bad about trap beats...DAMN...YALL FAVORITE RAPPERS RAPPING ON THEM TRAP BEATS..if yall dont want TRAP MAKE SOMETHING BETTER THAN TRAP...ITS ALWAYS THE FAGS THAT SAY THE TRAP AND SOUTH MUSIC IS THE EASIEST TO MAKE..WHEN A WACK A PRODUCER LIKE JDILLA CAN SAMPLE A LOOP AND THROW SOME SNARES ONTOP AND CALL IT A BEAT..I CAN POST SOME SONGS OF DAT FOOL DAT SOUND ALL OFF BEAT AND SHIT AND PEOPLE THINK THAT SHIT GOLD..**** YALL ..AND I MEAN **** YALL.IM TIRED OF DAT SHIT..

DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT SHIT...BUT THIS TRAP HEAR TO STAY...FAGS

man,,, i didnt mean to go off like that, but it got me heated how yall are talkin to me like you know me, know what i got, and who i know.

I'm not lazy, I'm just into moving fast since I'm not blessed with time at the moment.

Lemme update this thread-----

I WOULD be more than happy to pay someone (maybe a couple people for different perspectives) for a couple hours a week, to teach me all about production.

Maybe a few skype sessions..... let me know!

Thanks.

You don't need to pay somebody directly, PM me with exactly what you use and I am more than happy to point you in the right direction. You may need to pay for some tutorial stuff but it won't be to me :). Can you watch instructional DVD's without falling asleep?

if you want that commercial dirty south type sound, you should really start getting into remaking beats , start with remaking melodies , then try to recreate the actual instruments they use , then after you progress , you can start getting intricate with mixing and eqing , but by then you'll most likely be making your own hits , you have to realize that a HIT is discovered most of the time , unless you're already mainstream

Back