Music For Video Games And Movies

CountMorris

So I was going back and listening to some of my old projects and i realized alot of them sound like they would go really well for some video games like internet flash games or even apps

ive always told myself i would love to make music for video games and movies, the only thing is im not sure where to start.

Any one know good sites for people to upload placements for games and movies? are there certain limitations as to how long each track should be? what parts should be looped?

Also i remember a friend a while back who told me when producing for video games or movies that the song should end on a big hit or a longated note so the video editor and chop the song where he see's best

any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Yea I remember a video a while back explaining how she went about creating the music for Assassin's Creed. It was like an hour long and covered everything from the concept of the music to actually making it and it playing in game it was like an hour long. If you can find it I definitely recommend checking it out.

Yea I remember a video a while back explaining how she went about creating the music for Assassin's Creed. It was like an hour long and covered everything from the concept of the music to actually making it and it playing in game it was like an hour long. If you can find it I definitely recommend checking it out.

will do thank you

Video games are indeed loops. Not sure about movies or films.. maybe not I think. Some games are short. 2 min or less. The whole 2 min is loop. For games try composing forums.

Last edited:
Back