Motif

skillz

I'm thinking very seriously about purchasing this keyboard and doing alot of programming, plus new combinations and what not after learn the engine.

Hows the ease?

Can you create off pcm waveforms, or can i use a saw form and like a VA, add effects and create sounds like that?

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm thinking it uses all of those types of files. I sample with pcm waveform and it has a lot of editing that you can do. It's just like any other platform, once you use it a few times you get the hang of it. I find it very easy to use (I guess that's cuz it's the heart of my studio). It has a few different modes for live events and it has a sequencing mode for creating patterns/songs. Very nice purchase but I recommend the ES over the original. I'm sayin.. everyone got the Triton so I went with the Motif cuz I want something different plus the sounds are craazzy! Ya'naaa mean.. all 3 of the workstation keyboards are beasts, you just gotta pick which beast you wanna work with..

Jyessmuzik

Yo you should just get the motif es rack. It basically got all the sounds of the motif es w/o the sampling and I don't think it can sequence either. If you like the sequencing with the Triton then that's prolly the way to go. You said you want to drop like a G right? I think it's about that much and if not I'm sure you could hit up ebay.

How's the Triton? Cuz were in the same boat. I was thinking about getting the Triton rack so I could expand my main sounds. Give me some feedback cuzzzzz.

Ok dog heres the thang...

Your strings are nice and so is the guitars Ive heard em.
I like your leads and your PCM format.

Although

If you wanna be a menance and destroy peoples lives with new unheard of sounds. Holy sh!t!

The triton is the way to go, the touch screen allows you to program the hell out of everything and its easy. Thats why I would point to someone at the keyboard version. I like keys attached to the MAIN FRAME. Plus you get all the knobs and controllers and ease.

So the rack?

Last edited:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=361458

Holla Back

String hit is triton

Bass is triton

Piano is triton

Leads are programmed on the triton
Both Chorus bit and the soft sine.

LEAD-that sorta sounds like lil johns lead is triton aswell, must be programmed, a few detune effects and there you go.

Thats the tritons energy. Please keep in mind this isnt extreme, I have the Triton classic. So The sounds on your motif maybe brand new and maybe a whole lot better. The triton is also the bread and butter keyboard with a round of sounds....From all sorts of stuff. But this is how i mainly put together my sounds.

Tell how you feel about it.

skillz said:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=361458

Holla Back

String hit is triton

Bass is triton

Piano is triton

Leads are programmed on the triton
Both Chorus bit and the soft sine.

LEAD-that sorta sounds like lil johns lead is triton aswell, must be programmed, a few detune effects and there you go.

Thats the tritons energy. Please keep in mind this isnt extreme, I have the Triton classic. So The sounds on your motif maybe brand new and maybe a whole lot better. The triton is also the bread and butter keyboard with a round of sounds....From all sorts of stuff. But this is how i mainly put together my sounds.

Tell how you feel about it.

woah that beats tight dude... keep doin your thang... your headed for the top!

Yo skillz.. I peeped the soundclick but the beat wouldn't play. You all got me ready to go cop a Triton. I feel you on the keys and knobs but if all I need is the sounds I'm sure the rack will do just fine. I need more sounds and I'm leaning towards the triton rack cuz I'm nice with programming on the Motif. How's the sequencer in the Triton? And also repost your soundclick or something cuz it just had the all-in-one track that wouldn't play. Good look Skillz!

i just deleted them off cause i thought u heard em..

hold up

The sequencers weak. I dont use it...Use computer based software..whole lot easier and versatile.

if u can crack this code u will learn everything u need to no about a motif by talkin to it

master code

dhjfwuhi9235y97r23y789ry2345t3424t784984g64t43451g32er4g8646y13443gt133dr54h56er46y463466

platinum code

dluhf976230897-3286847385-fwekng73jf-378dfn37dfh4r3

Back