MOOG MOTHER-32 with FL STUDIO HELP?

jd69

basically my question is: How in-depth will i be able to edit sounds using the moog mother-32?

lets say i hook it up to fl studio 10...If i load up a synth from a random vst and play it on my midi that is also connected to the mother, will i be able to use the moog to edit that synth as much as i want AND keep it saved in fl-studio? Or would i have to record back everything i use the moog for...??

I hope this makes sense to someone who can answer this..hah.. thanks & sorry for caps lock in the title :D

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. Are you talking about using the M32 as a MIDI controller for VSTs? Because it won't really do that - well, not very easily, at least, since there's no MIDI output, only CV.

Sorry, im having a hard time asking it xD. It doesn't even have to be vsts, would i be able to use the m32 to edit/mess around with wav's playing in the playlist? Or is the only way to edit sound with the m32 is to start from the presets moog gives?

Well, there's an audio input on the M32...which would allow some "editing/messing", but of course for this you'd need to route the audio out of the DAW & into the M32. Also...there are no presets (the sequencer patterns can be saved though), but the sound is whatever you've turned the knobs to & patched your cables to.

Back