Mike Will Effect?

Dennis1990

I know using the Love Philter preset "Simple Triangle Lowpass LFO" and automation clips on where it to be used.

But throughout the beat when the filter is on is doesn't sound like it did the first time the filter played
for example:
I play filter in the beginning for 8 bars after 16 or 20 bars I play the filter again but it doesn't play the same sounds more Highpass-ish

I want that spacey sound that filter does.
How do I have the filter play the same way everytime it is played?
Or is the any other way to do it in FL?

Heres an example of the filter:

P.S I looked for videos on this and I was not successful

Last edited by a moderator:
you would be better off automating both the cutoff freq and the resonance of the filter over the time frame that you want (more reliable than a lfo) draw straight lines up and down and you still have a triangle wave driving the filter settings, just more control and easily set to the same parameters each time.....

you would be better off automating both the cutoff freq and the resonance of the filter over the time frame that you want (more reliable than a lfo) draw straight lines up and down and you still have a triangle wave driving the filter settings, just more control and easily set to the same parameters each time.....

Thanks coach! just tested it out it works perfect! Its definitely the new way I'm gonna do it now!

Back