Man, i need some new sounds

T

Thasire

man, im know nothing about building my own sounds using vst. ive been using soundfonts forever. Im trying to get those those exclusive sounds like in the down south beats. and the sounds like in that busta i love my ***** or that cassie me and you. i would love to have the lil jon whistle. If anybody can help me find or create these sounds with free programs i would appreciate it. I also need those sounds like in D4L beats those wierd synthy sounds in scott storch beats and in lil jon beats.

The lil jon whistle is simply a hi-pitch, monophonic sine wave (made by the nord synthesizers) with added effects like delay and reverb. I use it alot. It can be made with the 3xOscillator VSTi which comes included with FLStudio, any version. The sounds your talkin about come stock in the motif and fantom. But those cost. You can find that saw synth from Cassie's song at sf2midi.com you have to register an account. when you do, just search for crunk. Thats what they have it labeled as. I swear, you people that ask these kinds of questions need some knowleadge because with out it, your lost and dependin on other people for easy answers. If your serious about makin music, read up on things.

man u said that like im an idiot, i thankyou for your help, but the insult was not needed. and not the low synth sound, i knew that, im talking bout the main melody sound on cassies song

I didnt intend to insult you. And that main melody is a soft xylophone note...i can send a folder of various notes to you if you want...

im tthinking of getting a new imac should i invest in a new soundcard
and if so whats good thats cheaply priced.

Back