Making Beats In Cubase Composing No Sampling Tips

J

Joseph_Music

hey everyone i would like to compose my own beats in cubase no sampling i would like to play everything what are some tips on how to make this all happen. i have a piano so i would like to play all the sounds from the piano and make the beat thank you all for all your help.

You can start by coming up with some chords and a melody. Add drums after that, and stretch the chords throughout the whole song, add a different melody on occasion and voila.

I'm on cubase too.

What do you want to do exactly, cubase playing the beat and you play the piano besides? Or to record the piano with cubase to lay it on the beats?

a drum machine connected to cubase w/ midi
you could record your own drums (kicks, etc), one by one.
i would first start a melody loop recorded and quantized (or mixed to tempo), as the main track,
then add drums later, either recorded through midi drum machine and quantized, or if you're going for more of an authentic off beat type thing, just record the stems and mix it well with the quantized piano melody

hey everyone i would like to compose my own beats in cubase no sampling i would like to play everything what are some tips on how to make this all happen. i have a piano so i would like to play all the sounds from the piano and make the beat thank you all for all your help.

Just jump in and start doing it

Back