Looking for a synth, whoever finds it first gets a prize

YoungBlazeHo

It's simple. I'm looking for this flute synth lead, and I'll pay 50$ to the first guy who finds it and tells me the exact name of the preset.

A lot of guys on here think every synth already exists, and there is always a preset out there. There is a TON of producers who design there sounds from scratch. It's how you get those original cool sounds

Everyone and their dog has been making this lead for the last 6 months. Just search how to make a Kygo Flute/Kygo Lead, or a tropical house flute lead or something like that.

You could get there pretty damn close by just layering a real flute with an extremely simple patch I'm sure you could figure out. Its just about that real flute layer.

Also I doubt you have Hybrid III but theres a preset close to it in there

Last edited:
Id make it but I really dont think you're gonna pay anyone anyway and ive got other things to do so respectfully Ill just leave it upto that guy up there haha ^^

Im telling ya its easy though, start with a real flute sample. Specifically a nice pan flute. Then just play around with layers. You might come up with something better anyway. Everyones using that sound now, try improving on it.

Last edited:
Back