Looking for musicians for College Student Thesis Film

R

radish

Hey!

I've just finished shooting a psychological thriller for the college film program I'm in. It's my final year and we want to make this a great film. We plan on sending it out to a lot of festivals and we'd love a really good soundtrack.

We're looking for varied music types: thriller instrumental/score-like music (Christophe Beck like, etc), along with Mazzy Star / Pixies / Jeff Buckley / Nirvana / Bush / Bikini Kill / Yeah Yeah Yeahs / Dashboard Prophets / Breeders - like stuff.

Unfortunately, as a student film we can't pay but you'll get credit and your stuff will get heard. You'll also make connections with a lot of filmmakers.

If interested, let me know.

Take care

radish said:
Hey!

I've just finished shooting a psychological thriller for the college film program I'm in. It's my final year and we want to make this a great film. We plan on sending it out to a lot of festivals and we'd love a really good soundtrack.

We're looking for varied music types: thriller instrumental/score-like music (Christophe Beck like, etc), along with Mazzy Star / Pixies / Jeff Buckley / Nirvana / Bush / Bikini Kill / Yeah Yeah Yeahs / Dashboard Prophets / Breeders - like stuff.

Unfortunately, as a student film we can't pay but you'll get credit and your stuff will get heard. You'll also make connections with a lot of filmmakers.

If interested, let me know.

Take care

Do we get to see the movie before committing any material.

Good luck btw

i`m up for it...where can i send my stuff and when is a due date???

Back