Logic sampling help???

ELLOREME

ok, so this is getting to the point where im almost considering changing daws. ive loved logic for so many reasons especially the fact that its usually very straight forward but i can't seem to figure out/ find any information on this type of sampling!! --> so basically i want to create a custom instrument (in the esx24) from a one-shot sample (single chop) and spread it out over the keyboard so that i can play it like i would any other instrument however when i do this it not only changes the pitch of the sample but also the speed of the sample (higher notes play faster, lower notes play slower) this is preventing me from creating the type of music i wanna make CAN ANYONE PLEASE shed some light on how i can prevent the speed from changing so its just the pitch changing?? there has to be a way, so many producers out there use this technique! ahhhh

Thats how just about about all samplers work kontakt is getting better with different sampling methods if you really want it to be the same length sample in kontakt but let me warn you the samples will be stretched so there the same length but you start to get artafacts the farther you stretch the sample. If I were you if its new instruments ur after look up free .sfz .exs

Back