Lil Jon And Fruity Loops

Damm, this thread is so annoying (why am i answering?)...

Learn what midi is and what audio is, what samplers are, what synthesizers are, what a sequencer is.

But if you have a lag of knowlegde try to impress ur dumb mates with ur "pro"-shyydd...

For those who didn't understand: You can drive from ny to nj with a bmw aswell as with ford or a bentley. The matter is to reach nj. But if u cannot drive u wont reach it even driving a ferari

Last edited:
i heard lil jon uses reason on a laptop sumwhere. it was about him by the pool with his laptop working. or i was reading my own mind!.!.!.!.!

I don't see why they use Reason except for the fact it's got a direct port to FL Studio. Sonar 6 and ProTools are 10x better :P

But yeah...anything you hear on the radio these days, can be remade in FL Studio if given enough time and patience. Doesn't always mean they made it in FL Studio though. I know Timmy uses OpenLabs's MiKo all-in-one workstation (as well as Lil Jon), and he even remixed The Way I Are *LIVE* at the VMAs this year. It was the sickest stuff evarrrrrrr

i just seen yesterday lil jon , polo da don, timbo, and many other use this new thing called neko. miko seems to be a bad piece of equipment seem like it could be a great investment

JOEYCUTLESS said:
why are people in awe if a major artist uses fl? FL is a powerful program that in my opinion is the best thing out there, i have/use an mpc, a triton and the whole nine and my FL tops them all as far as sequencing...ALOT of major artist use FL "new york" by ja rule was done in fl, scott storch, and timberland use fl occasionally as well...almost all of this new "snap" muzik is done in fl too
Hahahaa Scott Storch and Timbaland using FL, where did you get that, lol your funny dude! and Dr. Dre did how we do in Logic. I know Rockwilder uses REASON for a fact. Reason is a powerful powerful program. FL is good to as well.

Last edited:
This thread is in desparate need of the fp taliban, unfortunately i am busy at work, but hopefully someone else will do the job. . .

Who cares when it started man? I wasn't here in 2005 so I didn't have time to post it then so what's the problem with me posting it now? This is what a forum is. You post a thread, and people will read it even in XX years time.

yea ur rite..

1. the topic doesnt make any sense, and isnt really worth commenting on, but thats at ur own discretion..

2. have u seen the most recent posts about this thread... like come on guy.. they're are absolutely retarded

A lot of threads I've seen in forums have retarded posts but that doesn't mean one post justifies the whole thread.

I think we are being even more retarded now discussing the threads "retardality"...

word, ur rite.. even though the retarded posts have to do with something that happended to happen within the same week... not months or even years

either way.. continue on..

Last edited:
dolla bill said:
i just seen yesterday lil jon , polo da don, timbo, and many other use this new thing called neko. miko seems to be a bad piece of equipment seem like it could be a great investment
Well looking at what I see, it's nothing but just a PC and MIDI controller combined. I mean if you look closely you'll see PreSonus Firebox is the audio interface.

Back