lean back

JAZ JETSON

hey on that sound lean back how did they get the string or whatever noiz that is to flutter like that?

is that using a mod wheel or what>?

I know in FLStudio you can change the pich in the piano rool ... You can change the pitch at any point.

Use the channel pitch in FL. In the position on the piano roll where the note you want to bend is you could put a triangle shape, which will effictively raise then lower the pitch to its original place. Fool around with it. I just mastered the trick and its a good one to have in your arsenal

JAZ JETSON said:
hey on that sound lean back how did they get the string or whatever noiz that is to flutter like that?

is that using a mod wheel or what>?
messed wit tha pitch bender .....they do that middle east **** like that all the time

lean back strings came from the motif es

muscldancr said:
Use the channel pitch in FL. In the position on the piano roll where the note you want to bend is you could put a triangle shape, which will effictively raise then lower the pitch to its original place. Fool around with it. I just mastered the trick and its a good one to have in your arsenal

i'm gonna go try that!

muscldancr said:

wat triangle man? please explain!:victory:

U draw triangle in action editor. Like this /\ :D (time goes from left to right). So pitch goes up and then smootly back down.

wat u could also do is have another note overlap and set the pitch to glide between em. u can do it by goin into the channel settings box and go to MISC tab then select mono and put glide to about 2 o clock position.
its useless though if u have a layered melody

if u got the INS tab in your channel settings box u can go to pitch area and use the SPD dial in the LFO panel

Last edited:
Back