Krazy Sounds!!!!

S

S.KrAk

Wass good..im new here...im a hip hop/RnB producer.I sample and compose my stuff, depends on what type of mood im in...im kind of bored wit composing and sampling for now... im looking for VST's or softwares that would give me some Krazy ass, techno sounding sounds, that i can loop, and tweak...can any one help or have any suggestions...i put something 2gether like in 10 mins for a quik example to wat im talkin about...heres my example so u can get my drift...

What synth did you use on that track? How did you make it? I usually just use the MPC as the sequencer, attach keyboards, filters, FX etc and record.

check out Synth1 and make sure u download the extra banks for it too. some stuff u might be interested in.

i produce reggaeton and most of the sounds i use are vst plug-ins my fav. right now is nexus it has some crazy dance lead and aprigators another one you should try is hypersonic 2 dat has some nice sounds too.

O ight thnx guys..wat do u think about coppin a Korg synthesizer...da 37 key board...

MrEuniek said:
did u build your own drum pattern?
Yup...I made every thing on da MV-8000...

Last edited by a moderator:
The MicroKorg? I have the Korg ms2000 with the MicroKorg sounds in it. The ms2000 has a lot of knobs for easier editing than the MicroKorg.

The MicroKorg is small so it's easy to just throw in your backpack. The keys are small but it allows you to make up some crazy chords that you normally wouldn't make.

I prefer real analog synths. The MS2000 is my only virtual analog. I've had the Nord Lead before but it wasn't my thing.

yup da microKorg...i jus bought it...im very satisfied wit it...at first it takes a while to get da hang of, but so far i made some crazy sounds..nothing compared to my beat up there...da sounds i made makes dat sound look type wak...the arpeggiator on this is BANANAS!!..

Back