Keyboard learning and music theory

C

cheddarboi

Hi am new to producing and i would want to learn they keyboard since i can make only drum patterns but can't add no melody to them and its frustrating.I heard i have to learn music theory and they keyboard.My question is do you learn music theory whiles learning how to play they keyboard or they are 2 different things and do yall think learning the keyboard on your own is better than having a music teacher teach you?

I specialize in teaching keys/theory to producers via Skype.

Hi am new to producing and i would want to learn they keyboard since i can make only drum patterns but can't add no melody to them and its frustrating.I heard i have to learn music theory and they keyboard.My question is do you learn music theory whiles learning how to play they keyboard or they are 2 different things and do yall think learning the keyboard on your own is better than having a music teacher teach y[/MP3]

Hit me up: Londonsoundlab at gmail dot com

For music theory, check out musictheory.net or teoria.com
It depends how much you want to learn on the keyboard. For the basics, you can probably check out a few Youtube videos. You can check out Andrew Furmanczyk who offers a really detailed course on learning the piano

Back