Key Changes for chorus.. MY Ears are dead

So Ive been experimenting with chord progressions, and using modulation and such with samples, and analog sounds.. To my ears the chorus transition at 1:08 sounds good, but to another trusted feedback source, he says it sounds out of place.. Are my ears dead? or does this come down to the subjective nature of music.. Curious to hear some unbiased opinions to help me decide if i should keep that guitar that comes in there...
Thanks..
and fyi.. It is a I iv v chord progression for the verse and a iv v I for the chorus..

Thanks.

Last edited:
EDIT: It sounds good to me. Your "trusted feedback source"...unstrust him. He is a moron.
This sounds great.

Last edited:
His ciriticism was that it goes from sounding what he calls "epic/serious" to mellow.. I dont think the emotion change is THAT drastic.. but I believe an instrumental song should provoke more than one emotion..
Glad to hear that though.. Thanks :cheers:

I also agree. The transition sounds great to me and is nice chord change. I think it is at a good point in the track, because any longer then the music starts to drag. Nice string samples by the way!

theres a lot of people, that talk like they know what theyre talking about but they really dont. i think your trusted source of feedback is one of them lol, this change up makes the track for me

Back