????? - Kanye Synth - ?????

tnos2k3

what up Fp i ben wanten 2 no how did kanye/dj thoomp make that synth thats is in the melody to can' tell me nothin. i just cant seem to find those hard A$$ synths like that. that can lead a song and sound good and rich. i got an Korg M3 but it seem like he got some type of effect on it or somthin. im havein tromle findin hard synths like this is he playing chords with that synth. Maaan its like i can make a hard A$$ drum patturn all day but when it comes 2 them hard synths luke that i dont no how there doin it. sombody holla at me please. 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZngE4Kz4iI

in Can't tell me nothin

Last edited:
You don't find them...Fools do that.
You made them...It is faster.

I did not hear much synth..more like strings.
Maybe if you knew the different it would help

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Fab u could be right as the sound can probably be made in a variety of ways, but instead of layering, as the synth in the song sounds like 1 sound, it is probably vocoded. Or it could be a synth with choppy oscillation. DJ Toomp spends ALOT of time creating a synth so I doubt you will find it in a snap, but I'm sure you will come across something.

It could be alot of different things, try experimenting and you will find it, or better yet, u will find something completely original.

Vocoded? There's nothing in it that hints at vocoding, really...simple pad/string sound, as already suggested.

Back