"JUICY" Chords/Notes

I actually want to replay the notes using different instruments and add some different stuff to it

Last edited:
Well you gotta figure things like that out on your own. You only are hurting yourself by asking people to tell you the notes, the only way that you can get better is by finding the notes by ear. My suggestion to you is to listen to the original version and then have the instrument out that you want to replay it in and keep messing around until you can tell that the notes are on right.

I kinda wanted to learn it myself but never had the time. So here you go bro... If you really want to get good playing by ear use the software called Macgamut. If you can master that, you can't even imagine how good you'll be.

Its pretty simple really...

It's (E, Ab), then (Eb, Gb), then back to (E, Ab), the final melody is (E, A), (E, Ab), (Eb, Gb), (E, Ab)

It sounds like rhodes by the way.

The link you gave us for the bass doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
or look up sheet music by MTUME, thats where they got the sample from.....the original song is called Juicy Fruit. I dont blame u for asking, sometimes we need taht help, as long as u tried to figure it out first.

you can always look for a midi file for stuff too.
funny thing is, ive seen this one around... you prolly woulda found it!

there is software out there that will tell u if u load the mp3 exactly what notes are playign u gotta be able to read music tho i cant think of anything off the top of my head tho

i said i didnt lol. just google notation software a lot of that will work too. im not gonna throw any names out

Back