I've searched everywhere...

40C

And can't find that southern guitar flanger.

Kinda like how Lil Boosie, Pimp C, and Fox have on their beats.

Is there any type of software (such as Hypersonic/Korg Legacy) that has it?

I love that guitar flanger sound. It's a little bluesy and soulful... It's mainly used for real southern tracks...

I need help finding it...

Appreciate it in advance,

Crunch from 40C Productions.

Is this an answer to my question, or are you criticizing me?

If so, chill out... I'm just wanting help for my problem...

I hope im not taking it the wrong way...

40C said:
Is this an answer to my question, or are you criticizing me?

If so, chill out... I'm just wanting help for my problem...

I hope im not taking it the wrong way...

yeah you are lol, its got a masssssive range of presets.

Listen to most of Pimp C's songs... They have that guitar that has that flanger effect to it... That down south soulful guitar... you know what i mean?

what have you tried using to get the sound?

Just about any flanged should get you that sound. Is you problem actually getting the FLANGER right? Or is the problem getting the underlying GUITAR to sound right?

Guitar sound...

Can't get it right.. I can throw a flanger in, but i mean it won't sound very...

"soulful"

EDIT:

Never mind... I finally found it... It has a nice selection of them in Hypersonic 2.. called "Strat 2 WAH WAH"

This whole time i was asking for a "wah wah"

lmao, sorry for the misleading question

Last edited:
i think you mean more of a wah guitar sound, that's whats usually in those types of tracks. your best bet, as stated above, would be to use a real guitar and run it through either some hardware, or software (like guitar rig) and play the parts yourself. guitar is really hard to capture and be able to sequence because of all of the nuances in the sound. so, you can either find some wah guitar samples in different keys, or go the route of playing it yourself.

Back