Instruments used

owencolly

Hey guys,

First post on here. I'm pretty new to FL studios, only had the program 2 months but I'm getting to grips with it slowly. Anyway, there is a song or two that I'd like to emulate and was looking on here for some help/advice on doing that. I can't post links on here but the two songs I'm referring to are on youtube called "I like dogs" and "I can dance" (Both Comedy songs). If you guys could maybe give me some advice on instruments used and how I might go about making something similar I'd really appreciate that.
Thanks a million in advance

O.C

You can do it yourself.

Step 1 - Listen to them
Step 2 - Write it down
Step 3 - Try to recreate

Now was that so hard. Nobody here is going to take their time to do what you could do yourself. Really it sounds like you are trying to get a couple view for your videos. Pretty transparent IMO.

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed? Was just asking for some pointers. What you mean by a couple view for my videos? If you are talking about trying to get people to watch videos I make then you're right, I want to make videos for peoples amusement.

Do you want to know what instruments are used in your own videos or do you want to amuse people. Just come on here and say, " Hey everyone, I made a couple of comedy videos, check them out." And post that in the Feedback forum. Do not make a post looking for feedback in this forum. To be honest, I love comedy videos and I would have watched them if you would have just asked for some feedback instead of trying to disguise your post as a music composition question.

Oh and I have a king size bed, there is no wrong side (see I enjoy comedy). For real, I will watch them when I get home and let you know what I think., but just ask for feedback next time, ok.

-DG

The links I posted are not my songs. They are comedy songs that I was looking for advice on as to how to re create. I'm looking for advice on effects and such that they used in the two songs I mentioned. Do you think I'm asking people to visit my own music videos just to get a few hits??

(That was an excellent joke about the king size bed)

DirtyGrits, it's not even his music, he's not trying to promote anything. I would suggest listening to a lot of different genres such as jazz, soul, funk, hip hop, classical, rock, etc. and train your ear to know all the instruments.

I just looked them up. These vids have like 1 million and 6 million views, respectively. So I guess I was wrong. There is no way you are trying to get a couple hits. My bad.

Back