I'm THE BEST

Tommy88

I Know im coming off sounding like a douche, but honestly my composing skills cannot be matched. I mean any amateur or even some famous musicians(not the good ones) cant touch me. I can write/record a song in almost any genre. Pop, rock, hiphop, dance,trance, electronic. You name it and have a song. Not only that ,but i can hear these songs in my head. I know all the catchy chord progressions that will attract anybodys ears. Think im lying. challenge me. Im originally just a guitar player,but ive evolved to do so much more. I can also tear it up on the drums and keys.

tumblr_lezra1q97b1qa55edo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
mostly attention lol
here yall go this is unfinished. havent completed the 2nd half of the song.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Stereo Sound by tyamaguchi on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

heres a link with just a mix of all the genres i make. not my best but wok either.

T-Gucci | san jose, CA | Alternative | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation!

crappy music, lol u havent even heard it yet, how could u say that. i was mostly looking to get more attention lol and 20 posts

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

T-Gucci | san jose, CA | Alternative | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation!

Stereo Sound by tyamaguchi on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

How can you be the best apart from some good musicians - that's not the best is it. What you are saying sounds like an average musician too. This section needs livened up a bit though so thx for that.

I listened to your music, it's pretty good and the production is nice. But try to be humble, it will serve you well in the future.

The one thing which really impressed me is the slogan that i am the best.Trust me friend that,this positive confidence takes you towards your destination but with work hard.

Average. You're far from being the best. (Not implying that I am)
You won't grow as an artist too much with that attitude imo.

GOOD DAMN! music shouldn't be about who is the best. the best musician is the one who is true to his way of expression and your production is ALWAYS about you. there are ton of guys who know alot abot theory,composing, soft, n shit, but they don't have style and their SO-complex tracks sound robotic and stiff.

Be humble or be humbled.

This.

If you do not humble yourself, then everyone else will do it for you. You won't like that outcome, unless however, being hit in the face with a heavy brick is your style.

I Know im coming off sounding like a douche, but honestly my composing skills cannot be matched. I mean any amateur or even some famous musicians(not the good ones) cant touch me. I can write/record a song in almost any genre. Pop, rock, hiphop, dance,trance, electronic. You name it and have a song. Not only that ,but i can hear these songs in my head. I know all the catchy chord progressions that will attract anybodys ears. Think im lying. challenge me. Im originally just a guitar player,but ive evolved to do so much more. I can also tear it up on the drums and keys.

Only accurate statement I found

What is this ****ery? OP has been a member for 6 years and is just now getting to 20+ posts. How the **** did you remember your password for that long? Haha. Nah tho man I won't hate simply because your being cocky, your shit IS pretty dope. Have you always been able to hear melodies and chords etc in your head or did that come as an acquired skill after working hard listening and studying music?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I spoke too soon after i heard the first one. i went to ur reverbnation page and that "hiphop" beat was ass. As the old saying goes jack of all trades, master of none.

Back