I'm THE BEST

his music is pretty professional, but the original post is fkn hilarious, yea a lot of people will be turned off by that and if youre seeking attention, such topics will actually serve against and for you.

I realized, from past experiences, that people will like or dislike what youre presenting depending on how they judge you beforehand. If you present your self negatively from the start, people will be listening to your stuff with a negative predisposition, and will most likely not enjoy your music as much as someone who is neutral or has a positive view about you.

Composed good?Yes..the best?no
honestly all your beats are pop or rnb and im a JMT stoupe head so i cant rly rate ur shit but nice work i guess, ur not rly gonna get anywhere here with the 'AY MAYN IM DA BEST MAYNE' attitude

his music is pretty professional, but...
Some of you guys are giving him way too much credit!!! Let's be honest. His tracks suck pretty hardcore! He even said that his main reason for posting this was to get attention, and he needed 20 posts! You're got trolled! For those of you who this applies to, please tell me you're being sarcastic when you say things like "his music is pretty professional"....... you.... are.... being...... SARCASTIC..... right?????????

his music is pretty professional, but the original post is fkn hilarious, yea a lot of people will be turned off by that and if youre seeking attention, such topics will actually serve against and for you.

I realized, from past experiences, that people will like or dislike what youre presenting depending on how they judge you beforehand. If you present your self negatively from the start, people will be listening to your stuff with a negative predisposition, and will most likely not enjoy your music as much as someone who is neutral or has a positive view about you.

I personally wanted to see if he could back his words up... if his stuff was actually dope, I'd give him props. His stuff sounds average at best....no hate just honest criticism.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Some of you guys are giving him way too much credit!!! Let's be honest. His tracks suck pretty hardcore! He even said that his main reason for posting this was to get attention, and he needed 20 posts! You're got trolled! For those of you who this applies to, please tell me you're being sarcastic when you say things like "his music is pretty professional"....... you.... are.... being...... SARCASTIC..... right?????????

Yep I and we all fed right into the troll.....hey kid wanna be part of my street team cause that was a good tactic....LMAO

Last edited:
Yeah, clearly troll bait but it's easy to get riled up. Especially when everybody else on here is humbly asking for feedback and tweaking their tracks accordingly. That aside, I wouldn't say any of tracks offer something new. I wish I was talented enough to be a radio friendly, top 40 producer.

have you guys lost your ears?

his music is good but, for me monotonic and nothing special. could hear that type of music everywhere. Where comes the originality? where is his sound design?:bigeyes:

GOOD DAMN! music shouldn't be about who is the best. the best musician is the one who is true to his way of expression and your production is ALWAYS about you. there are ton of guys who know alot abot theory,composing, soft, n shit, but they don't have style and their SO-complex tracks sound robotic and stiff.

Too True, That? this 'the best' scenario sounds way to much like posturing, most great producers have their genre from which they've achieved that critical acclaim, they generally don't ask others for recognition, accolades are earned by the quality of work/ craft, it's contribution/ influence/ legacy and it's originality!

Back