I'd be eternally grateful for anyone who could teach me how to get this bass sound...

Ikz

So there are two types of basses that I've been trying to recreate for a long time but without having a decent result.

The first one is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5mzMvQMGimo
(starting at 0:22)

And the second one is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NALoXmPL7kU
(I'd like to know how to make both of these sounds)

I know I'm asking for a lot but any help on any of those would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Deem nigga its just a simple sawtooth wave! Open your favourite synth and mess with it. chorus, flanger, dist will be helpful too

Last edited:
Thank you for your help! I've been able to reproduce the first synth.

Just one more thing: in the second link, what about the lead synth? Can't quite get my hands around it.

Lead synth in the second video sounds like a square wave and sine wave turned an octave down with an lp filter on it and a fairly quick attack, and maybe a sine wave an octave higher along with some effects like some chorus, and more that I'm too tired to figure out :P

Lead synth in the second video sounds like a square wave and sine wave turned an octave down with an lp filter on it and a fairly quick attack, and maybe a sine wave an octave higher along with some effects like some chorus, and more that I'm too tired to figure out :P

Yeah I tried doing that but it's just remotely similar, there's something more that I can't figure out.

Back