I need serious help wit reason

SoulKeyz

OK...I JUST GOT REASON..AND I'VE MADE SOME HOTTTT LOOPS..BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO ARRANGE THE SONG...
WHAT DO I USE TO ARRANGE THE SONG (TO ARRANGE THE VERSE...ETC..AND HOW DO I ADD A BRIDGE)...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...and could u tell me step by step..i would really appreciate it.
NOTE: i have a serious meeting with a known a&r next month so my stuff has to be on point. Thanks.

wow... then i supposed this "meeting" aint gon go well.. because you got a long way to go..... g/l tho.

this is all basic stuff... if you dont know how to arrange, listen to ya favorite tracks and learn off a those

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you mean the technical side of arranging on Reason...

If so, just click the far top-left on the sequencer (that's the thing at the bottom of the screen, if it's not 'there' it needs to be pulled up - like maximizing a browser).

Once you get there you'll see each track with blocks where the midi notes are, copy and paste as desired. Hope that helps...

lol...

i've been using hardware for years...i know how to "arrange" it..
i was talkin about the technical side of it..becuz i just copped reason yesterday...thanks Leshaun..

and this "Meeting"...is really a meeting..lol

get the tutoral cd-rom and it will be a quick fix its back with actual video lessons...it would be to extensive to lay it out here

use the sequencer at the bottom....
or just export all your loops (whatever is between the L & R) in the sequencer at the bottom into cubase (FILE--->EXPLORT LOOP AS AUDIOFILE)

Back