I need that child toy instrument

S

Straight

hi everybody

I searched a lot for that typical key instrument which is like those child toys, anybody have an idea what is the instruments name or where I can find stuff like that?

f.e. it's used in D12's Just Like U (produced by Hi-Tek)..

I dont know exactly what its called, but whatever it was it was prolly circuit bent.
Do a google search for "circuit bent toys".

Straight said:
hi everybody

I searched a lot for that typical key instrument which is like those child toys, anybody have an idea what is the instruments name or where I can find stuff like that?

f.e. it's used in D12's Just Like U (produced by Hi-Tek)..
Don't know the exact one you're looking for, but here's a number of soundsets available at www.prokits.co.uk in various soft-sampler formats (Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, Soundfont etc), for a few pounds/$ each:

1) Heres a nicely sampled Toy piano mp3 demo and web-page

2) Check out 8-bit Apocalypse's stuff on prokits, he has some sample-sets of circuit-bent toys that may be exactly what you're looking for.

rayzer SilentKillah mbietenholz Beats BANG thanks for help.

I found exactly this thing in Hypersonic 2, it's called toy piano that's what I was looking.

I found a circuit bent emulating vst called Bertoll but that's one of the worst sounding plugins I ever heard.

but "Toy Piano" is off da hook

if you have Hyper2 try it

i dont kno, but i was askin for a xylophone once and i asked the same way, so i think your talkin bout an xylophone

Back