i need an answer to my Ableton puzzle if possible would be great!!!!

potatobugshit

ill be straight forward i have been a learning noob for the last few months now but yeah I have just recently upgraded to live 9 suite I love it! except the other night I was recording stuff with my Sylenth and when I would play it would sound nice and beautiful like it should but then when I would play the recorded version the first 10-15 seconds would sound like there crackling a bit but only for a short period of time and then they would smoothen out any reason why this could be? any help would be much appreciated thanks!

oh no shes hits the 30% range everynow n thenexcept it was weird I was playing around with good ol bass station plugin and ableton crashed and showed 1116% in the audio engine lmao never happened before haasnt happened since but ill add that it was with ableton lite not suite which I recently upgraded to
Is your CPU overloading?

oh no shes hits the 30% range everynow n thenexcept it was weird I was playing around with good ol bass station plugin and ableton crashed and showed 1116% in the audio engine lmao never happened before haasnt happened since but ill add that it was with ableton lite not suite which I recently upgraded to
haha I cant add anything to this thread but I wish I could help you solely based on the fact that you talk like everyone I grew up with. referring to the cpu as she, good ol bass station. haha love it.

Just wondering, did you upgrade to Suite when they had that 30% off sale? I upgraded from Live Lite to Live Suite for only like $450. It was crazy.

Anyways, are you using an audio interface? What OS are you using? (Windows or Mac OS X) desktop or laptop?

Just wondering, did you upgrade to Suite when they had that 30% off sale? I upgraded from Live Lite to Live Suite for only like $450. It was crazy.

Anyways, are you using an audio interface? What OS are you using? (Windows or Mac OS X) desktop or laptop?

Windows 8.1 laptop and nah I wish I would have seen that I paid 699 had the box shipped got a discount from the launchkey I purchased

I use ableton on a laptop with windows 8.1 Aswell and every now and then it does decide it wants to crash and not respond everything set up right I find what sometimes makes ableton play up is my laptops energy saving mode when it's on it sometimes makes ableton crash or crackle and peak up to 80 and 90% sometimes not very often but it can do

I'm at work at the moment and can't quote the exact part of the manual but ther'es a test you can do to determine if it's your buffer settings on your soundcard.

If I remember correctly you go into the settings and turn on the test tone. You then move around your buffer settings and see if it starts to crackle.

You can also simulate the CPU usuage here and see if that has an effect on it.
Additonally, what kind of drivers are you using? Are they up to date?

ill be straight forward i have been a learning noob for the last few months now but yeah I have just recently upgraded to live 9 suite I love it! except the other night I was recording stuff with my Sylenth and when I would play it would sound nice and beautiful like it should but then when I would play the recorded version the first 10-15 seconds would sound like there crackling a bit but only for a short period of time and then they would smoothen out any reason why this could be? any help would be much appreciated thanks!

Do you not like midi? In my opinion the best way for sylenth to send information.
also curious why you upgraded to live 9 suite? If you have been producing for a few months that sounds like a huge investment for a little upgrade.
just my thoughts

Do you not like midi? In my opinion the best way for sylenth to send information.
also curious why you upgraded to live 9 suite? If you have been producing for a few months that sounds like a huge investment for a little upgrade.
just my thoughts

oh yeah I love playing around with different midi stuff im using a novation launchkey its not too bad id say but after awhile the basic version of live wasn't really cutting it for me anymore lol especially when your limited to only 8 tracks and much more im having tons of fun with it now I can say that and as far as this thread goes its pointless now because I never had the problem again not once so all is good it would appear heres my soundcloud link if u care haha
https://soundcloud.com/potatoresonater

Back