I know this dude...

BadBoyzStudioZee

He has a book on theory. I learn it other ways, but this here looked pretty good.

I don't know what he wants for it at all. I could get him to kick down the PDF version on the cheap I bet. If anyone is interested I will find an information page on it. It's called "Making Music for the Simple Man" I think... damn I can't remember. I think he had on Lulu.com, but I know the guy, so I know he'll kick down.

Anyway...

I agree with that to an extent. There is a lot of knowledge out there that has no use in the real world application sense. Actually, I like the saying, "The Pen is mightier than the sword!" I learned that in the Marine Corps, believe it or not.

I have a vast library, hundreds and hundreds of pdf books on every imaginable subject. From how to get pussy, to how to make it in the music biz. I like knowledge too, however... Music theory bores me. Know what I mean?

music theory bored me at first too, but I forced myself to learn it and now I can't get enough of it. It's like when I read the beginning of a novel, sometimes it's boring and you are waiting for something to happen and then all of a sudden you can't put it down.

Is peoria anywhere near bullhead city? I just moved out to AZ 6 months ago.

It's like anything. There's no point if you just read about it without putting it into practise. Same as picking up girls, whats the point in having chat up lines if you're not going to use them?

Back