How to recreate this plucky bass?

Ahoojidao

:bigeyes:

There's this bas tht I would rely, RELY love to know how to make! It's in this one song

The song is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpn4QUdxuGQ

It plays between the kicks during the drops, especially the second! 0_0 Sounds kinda pluckish
If you say kick, bass, kick, bass etc along with the beat youll hear for sure

BTW Im on FL12. Give me some pointers on how I could recreate it, that'd be great. THANJS!

PEAS!

Last edited:
take a regular saw lead, pull the cutoff back to about 30% in lowpass mode then reduce the filter envelope amount then shape the volume & filter envelopes to have a short decay to make the plucked sound. then set the second oscillator to either 5 or 7 semitones and layer it over 2 octaves. try using a mix of saw and squares too.

Could be a couple things. Guitar w/ reverb being plucked with a low release/decay. Saw patch with reverb and low release/decay. Shouldn't be too hard to find a similar patch in Nexus, which is what I would use for a sound like that personally. Really though almost any synthesizer could produce a saw tone and manipulate the ADSR, so yee tons of options.

Both your ansers ar RELLIE helpful! Unfortanitely, I don't have Nexus, but I do have others I will try. you'v given me some ideas. Thanx!

PEAS!

Back