How to make the piano in this song?

So it's an acoustic piano to begin with.

I am assuming because you say you have FL Studio that you do not have any VSTs.

I would recommend that you get 4Front Piano from here

Then add some reverb and a smidgeon of chorus to make it jangle. Last part of the trick is to spread the chords slightly so that it arpeggiates upwards and then downwards on alternate chords

So it's an acoustic piano to begin with.

I am assuming because you say you have FL Studio that you do not have any VSTs.

I would recommend that you get 4Front Piano from here

Then add some reverb and a smidgeon of chorus to make it jangle. Last part of the trick is to spread the chords slightly so that it arpeggiates upwards and then downwards on alternate chords

Thanks for your answer. I already have VST's but i will try that one in your link too. :)
Never used Fruity Chorus before so i will try it out and see how it works.

Edit: I tried out little quick. It is close but i think i have to try it little more to come closer. And see a tutorial or something on fruity chorus.

Last edited:
here's a link to a zipped fl project that shows how to do it (it's very close but needs a little more work than I want to do on it)..... just make sure that you have 4FrontPiano installed in your VSTs folder.

here's a link to a zipped fl project that shows how to do it (it's very close but needs a little more work than I want to do on it)..... just make sure that you have 4FrontPiano installed in your VSTs folder.

Thanks man, nice that you took time to help me out :)

Back