How to make this bass! Very basic but unique at the same time

zudamusic

Ok guys, I want to know how to make the lead bass from the first part of Jauz's PLUR Police remix. Just a good dubstep wub. But i like the timbre of this specific wub A LOT and would like to know if there's something i should keep in mind trying to replicate it/come up with something similar but with my own twist perhaps.

Knife Party - PLUR Police (Jauz Remix) - YouTube
the wub i speak of plays at 0:52-0:54 (the drop hits, and then the wub I'm asking about comes in with the snare on the 3)

Please be specific (what filter shape used, what waveform you think would be close, any post processing that would REALLY make a difference, etc) I understand basics but I'm not that great with sound design.

Honestly any of those drop basses I'd love to understand as well. The super crunchy one makes my insides turn in such a good way.

On a side note, people often talk dirt on how basic this track is but I find the sound design extremely satisfying and NOT basic. I couldn't name another dub track with REALLY similar timbres other than like, another Jauz dubstep track (Welcome to Planet Urf is the closest I've found).

I use Serum mainly if that matters.

Thanks for the help guys :o

Back