How Long?

P

Prdirtysouth49

When you first started producing beats how long did it take you before you could actually make a hot beat? I recently just got into this.. all I have is fruity loops xl and I plan on buying a trigger finger soon.. What's the cheapest way to make hot beats? and one more question.. would you recommend buying samples for fruity loops off ebay?

What you think is hot will change. A beat you think is hot now will sound wack in a year. So all you do is learn and improve. And you can get free drum samples all around the internet.

I've been makin beats for about 4 months now and i could make a hot beat for about 4 hours strayt...and yes I agree to Soulboy...as you improve your previous projects will sound wack on your own ears...lol im tellin you....and about samples...you could get alot of em all over the net some of them are good and some aren't...aiite peace....and FL Studio is one of the cheapest way to produce a hot beat...

Hmm, i produce beats a couple years already but actually i can't say that my beats are HOT! yes it hot but it gets hotter and hotter everyday.
What about software... u can make really hot beats using whatever u got, for instance FL. So keep practice, get more skills and u'll have much hottt beats

It took a month for me to get the hang of fruity loops step sequencer, piano roll, Mixer, etc. but after around two months i noticed my friends stopped laughing at my beats and actually started spitting over them. UR 1st 5 beats will suck... hard. The next 5 will be ok. Ur 20th beat, (trust me) will sound like GOD produced it. so keep on keepin on...

Back