How is this gliding synth made?

Daveyvg22

D.V.G. Productions
I was wondering how this synth is made or what preset from wich plugin this is.
It starts directly at the beginning
If someone could tell me this it'll be appreciated allot!

Last edited:
I was wondering how this synth is made or what preset from wich plugin this is.
It starts directly at the beginning
If someone could tell me this it'll be appreciated allot!

I think that's a saw wave, 2 maybe 3 oscillators, portamento/slide and a low pass filter.

A classic supersaw lead, with multiple sawwave-oscillators to create a pitched and aggressive sound. A unison of maybe 4 voices and a medium detune is applied. Distortion is also applied, probably before the sound goes through the unison. A little, quick portmento is also applied.
Then it actually goes into 2 channels.
In the first channel the synth is heavily lowpassed and left centre, and reverb is applied.
In the second channel the synth is highpassed at around the same frequency as the lowpass, and is panned maybe 50 % to the right. Here the synth seems to be left dry, but it could also be a hint of reverb applied here too. Lastly the second channel isn't as loud as the first.

Last edited:
A classic supersaw lead, with multiple sawwave-oscillators to create a pitched and aggressive sound. A unison of maybe 4 voices and a medium detune is applied. Distortion is also applied, probably before the sound goes through the unison. A little, quick portmento is also applied.
In the first channel the synth is heavily lowpassed and left centre, and reverb is applied.
In the second channel the synth is highpassed at around the same frequency as the lowpass, and is panned maybe 50 % to the right. Here the synth seems to be left dry, but it could also be a hint of reverb applied here too. Lastly the second channel isn't as loud as the first.

Thank you very much for the detailed comment!
I'll try out as soon as i get home!

I can't listen to the OP at the moment, but I can say that it is amazing that you can type such a detailed response after just hearing the sound. Wow!

Back