How do you know?

It all depends on who you're trying to offer them to. Somebody famous or your friend's cousin who wants to be a rapper? Just try to honestly judge if your stuff is at a similar level to the person you want to work with and send a couple emails to see what happens. It shouldn't hurt to try. For the most part the worst that'll happen is that you don't get a response back.

It all depends on who you're trying to offer them to. Somebody famous or your friend's cousin who wants to be a rapper? Just try to honestly judge if your stuff is at a similar level to the person you want to work with and send a couple emails to see what happens. It shouldn't hurt to try. For the most part the worst that'll happen is that you don't get a response back.

Thanks for the advice man, definitely know i'm not at that level for offering famous artists, but I'd love to offer them to rising and new artists. If you have a minute it would be cool if you could check out what I've just posted

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/nearly-there-far-away-548207/#post50097909

Back