How do u make a Mozzy, The Jacka, SOB X RBE, Drake "Pound Cake" type beats?

Royalp

They use a lot of beats with vocal samples that are looped through the song.. Ive tried to do this but I just cant seem to do it right.. There really isn't a whole lot of tutorials on youtube that show how to make a mozzy or jacka type beat

you have to look at your ID/artist name and see if it says "Mozzy" or "Jacka". If not, then that means you're not Mozzy or Jacka, and you wont make music like them. Make music like Royalp. Make something we havent heard yet.

but idk bro, dm them if ya really wanna know

Last edited:
Well Jacka is dead, Mozzy (word on the street) is about to go down so I don't think they are gonna answer my questions in a timely manner.. PLUS Neither of them are producers they just rap.. Im just learning and getting into producing I don't like trap music I don't like EDM... I like these Mozzy and Jacka type beats that use vocals and vocal harmonies as the melody of the beat... There is plenty of EDM and trap tutorial on the internet but im not interested in that type of music.. It dosent inspire me.. I want to do music that I like... I need to learn the process first and know what im doing and once I master that then maybe I can "Make something we haven't heard yet"

hmm...ya, maybe. sucks man

You make weird music.. Kinda cool tho... Shit you can just chill with and cruise too... I can see my self driving down Pacific Coast Highway or some shit and listening to your music... Sound like some kinda shit Raz Simone would rap on

Back