How Do I Get More Real Drum Sounds

moeteefblaq

Hello To All Anyone Have Any Pointers Of Building My Drums In ***************** Can't Tell Yall What I Use But I Really Need More Sounds Seeing That I Ran Thorugh Most Of Them I Really Love Guitar Riffs Like A Muuuu, But Anything That Could Be Given Or Info That Could Be Told. Is Really Apperciative. Thanks Peeps In The Production World.

To Help The Problem Sometimes You Have To Help The Situation. Thanks From The Heart Not The Mind.

Last edited:
What do you mean by more real? Do you actually want more realistic accoustic drum samples? Or do you just want the drums you use to sound better? And knowing what type of music you produce would help too...because accoustic drum samples tend to sound corny in hip-hop.

There's a lot of great sample libraries out there - see FXpansion's BFD and Toontrack's DFH series for example...

And Please Stop Writing Like This, it just makes it hard to read. :)

moeteefblaq said:
Hello To All Anyone Have Any Pointers Of Building My Drums In ***************** Can't Tell Yall What I Use But I Really Need More Sounds Seeing That I Ran Thorugh Most Of Them I Really Love Guitar Riffs Like A Muuuu, But Anything That Could Be Given Or Info That Could Be Told. Is Really Apperciative. Thanks Peeps In The Production World.

To Help The Problem Sometimes You Have To Help The Situation. Thanks From The Heart Not The Mind.

You can always reuse the ones you have... EQ them differently, layer a few differently... if you have 50 drum samples (assuming they're quality), ... you honestly have an infinite amout of possibilities

krushing said:
There's a lot of great sample libraries out there - see FXpansion's BFD and Toontrack's DFH series for example...

And Please Stop Writing Like This, it just makes it hard to read. :)
Yo I've got Drumkits From Hell! Got it free with a magazine subscription. Aint had a chance to try it out yet but I can't wait, it looks pretty sick. It says that the drum sounds are very metal oriented... that's until I get my hands on them!

I wouldn't say they're "metal-oriented"...this might have to do with the fact that they were played in the studio by the drummer of the tech-metal band Meshuggah.

Back