How can I make this sound?

LC-Orozco

I am new in this forum, so apologize me.

I am trying to get this Saw lead (maybe it is a Saw one, I am not sure) in this song, maybe some MSI fans like my will recognize the song.

y outube.com watch?v=IGFtMgto8iw (sorry I'm a newbie here so I can't post links)

The sounds appear in 0:01, the high octave saw melody.

I would like to know how to make that screech sound in 2:20 as well; the 3:21 chip sound sounds good as well. And obviously the background 3:18 saw pluck melody.

Thanks (again sorry, idk if this forum is for this type of music in first place).

simple enough saw wave synth; hunt some presets to begin with

2:20 ~ this has had the resonance on the filters turned up so that it screams

3:20 ~ try something like this sfxr to create sounds and sample them - the random generator is really good at finding/creating quirky sounds

Thanks but that didn't help me that much... I really want to make the synth from zero, all I know is that they are saw synths but very different settings...

no pleasing some folks is there

I told what was there

how it was modified at 12:20 and

gave you a great link to the sort of sfx generator you wanted for sounds at 3:20

sheesh, do you need me to cut your food up for you as well???????

No no bro I didn't mean to offend you, I just meant that I wanted to make it FROM ZERO, not randomizing it with a program, actually it made good sounds but the problem is that it didn't event tell you at what tone is each sound, and I can't get it neither with my tuner so. I really like to make my stuff from zero

so study the settings, they are obvious parameters and easily transported to the subtractive synth of your choice - i.e. use it as a discovery tool and then apply the knowledge to your future work

Back